Botox injections help reduce and prevent facial wrinkles and fine lines, giving you a youthful, energized, and refreshed appearance. One of the most popular non surgical medical treatments in North America, Nuceiva® Cosmetic treatments are prescription medications that are injected into muscles. This product blocks muscle contractions that cause lines in the face, improving the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines, forehead lines and crow’s feet.
Dermal fillers are the perfect compliment to Nuceiva® Cosmetic injectables. Teoxane® offers a range of injectable hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers designed to fill deep furrows and creases, correct volume loss, reshape the jawline and bridge of the nose, as well as enhancing the shape and volume of the lips for a firmer, more refreshed appearance.
Most Frequent Questions and Answers
- Keep area clean, do not apply makeup for the rest of the day after your treatment
- Avoid exercise and extensive sun or heat for 48 hours
- Avoid consuming alcohol 24 hours before and after your treatment
- Use Tylenol for discomfort but avoid Advil
- Redness and swelling is normal for the first few hours
- Do not massage the area
- Avoid exercise and alcohol for at least 5 hours after
- Return for your appointment when you notice movement in area again
- The doctor is happy to see you at any time after your treatment to answer any questions you may have, but will likely wait until your two week follow up to inject more.
- Avoid tanning for 1 to 2 weeks
Book your Free Consultation
For a free consultation, please contact us via email or Valley Skin & Laser Clinic at 1-855-252-5599